About company

MAROŠ company was founded and started business on 04.01.1993 in the premises of the slaughterhouse in Trencin, after stagnation and decline, the restitution of the former state company ZMP. Production program has been cutting meat supply and sale of intermediates. In 1999 the company was transformed from a natural person MAROŠ to limited liability company MAROŠ, spol. s r.o. In early 2002 the company moved to newly built premises on Kasárenská Street in Trencin. New premises meet the latest industrial production technology concept jointed meat and meat products.

Focusing on modern machines provide new opportunities and create conditions for the production of a wide range of meat products with superior quality that meets strict hygiene criteria in the European Union. The company holds an official veterinarian number SK 614 with with option to trade their products in European Union countries.

In the next period of our existence is to stabilize its position on the Slovak market and expand output in compliance with all parameters of the now traditional quality of its products. The company has ambitions to invest in other infrastructure either storage or machinery manufacturing facilities.

Quick contact

Kasárenská č. 1708
+421 32 744 6161
maros@marosmaso.sk

Where you find us

Headquarters

Stores list

Products catalogue
© 2012 Maroš Masocentrum